Did you forget to buy your children a Halloween costume a few weeks ago? We are in the same boat! It was October first literally two seconds ago, and now it’s a couple of days before Halloween. Halloween costumes are always tricky because you want to be creative with your kid’s costumes, but you also don’t want to spend a fortune. Fortunately, we have some ideas and tips for you so that you don’t have to run to the nearest Halloween Store to pick up a ridiculously, overpriced costume.
1. Rockstar – Here at Alouettes, we teach children how to play the guitar. Sometimes we teach classical music, and sometimes we like to rock out to old school rock. Grab an inflatable guitar, throw on a wig, black shirt, skinny jeans, and you’re the next Sammy Hagar.
2. Piano – Teaching children how to play the piano is one thing, but dressing them up as a piano man is always fun. Grab a toy piano, or a real one, dress your little one up with a top hat, and you’re good to go.
3. Rainbow – Expressing yourself is something that we encourage at Alouettes. From dance to theatre, our kids express themselves daily. A fun way to show personality is to dress your little one up as a rainbow, filled with colors. All you need is a tutu, tulle, ribbon in various rainbow colors, colorful tights, and bright socks. Your little one will definitely color everyone happy.
4. Cat – just like one of our favorite Broadway performances, cats are always popular. Color your little one’s nose black, throw on a pair of cat ears, and they are good to go. Don’t forget the tail.
5. Old man – get use out of those old dance shoes. Put them on with some khaki pants, a button up shirt, a cute tie, suspenders, glasses, and you have a grandpa on your hands.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Being not only a child psychologist, dance teacher and Arts enthusiast, but also a mother of two; Mary has dedicated a good part of her life to the search for the key ingredients to a healthy development for her children's minds and body. This blog will submerge you into her findings and will give you ideas, tips and techniques to keep (you and) your children fit (in mind and body) through the arts.
©2023 Alouettes Group Corp - All Rights Reserved
15419 SW 137th AVE, Miami FL. 33177